Resident Vehicle Info
Please fill out the form below in order for the management company to keep current records of homeowner vehicles. Thank you.
Parking of cars has been an ongoing challenge in Ironwedge due to limited common parking spaces, many short driveways and garages not used to park cars.
Do NOT park on the street or in common parking when your driveway and/or garage are available.
To maintain high community standards, please follow Vehicle Parking Requirements:
* No parking on the grass at anytime
* No parking on the street overnight(midnight to 6am)
* No cars protruding into the street or parked sideways in the driveway
* Use Common/Guest Parking only after first using your driveway and garage.
* No blocking of fire hydrants, mailboxes, or owner driveways. Violators will be towed.
3 STEP PARKING VIOLATION Process
* First Violation: Take a photo and apply a sticker to the car
* Second Violation: Apply sticker advising owner the car will be booted with next violation
* Third Violation: Car will be booted or possibly towed at owner’s expense