Realtors, wondering if Ironwedge is the right fit for your client?
The Ironwedge Board Of Directors have put together some information on the community to help you determine if our community is the right fit for your clients!
Limited Parking Spaces in Ironwedge
- Many short driveways
- Very limited guest parking
- No parking on the grass
- No parking on streets overnight (midnight to 6AM)
- No parking on the streets during the day if space is available in garage or driveway
- 1 car garage which should be used for BOTH parking a car and organized storage
- If client has or will have 3 or more cars,
- Ironwedge is not ideal for that family.
Pets in Ironwedge
- Based on our Association Liability Insurance coverage( Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Medical Expenses) EXCLUSION of 7 listed “Dangerous Dog” breeds (purebred or crossbred dogs of the listed breeds), the Board voted unanimously to focus on assuring these dogs do NOT reside in Ironwedge.
- Listed “Dangerous Dogs: Pit Bull type, Rottweiler, German Sheppard, Husky type(including Siberian breeds), Malamute, Doberman Pincher, Chow-Chow or any Wolf Dog Hybrid. If a listed “Dangerous Dog” is a Certified Service Dog, it is covered under our Association Liability Insurance.
- Dogs obtained after moving into Ironwedge must be approved by the Association in advance of acquisition
- Vet Health Certificate required for all dogs and cats
- Maximum 2 dogs per unit
- No outside cats…inside cats only
Commercial vehicles with exterior writing (except police cars) housed in Ironwedge by residents must be parked in their garage or in the driveway covered at all times.
Each homeowner is REQUIRED to purchase and pay for an annual Termite Inspection/Protection Contract for their townhouse.
Individual unit contract OR Tenting treatment of the entire building with the total cost-shared equally by each homeowner/unit in the building followed by annual inspection/treatment paid by each owner in the building.
Quarterly Association Maintenance Fee payments of $1200 are due 1st of Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct. There is a $25 late payment fee if payment is received after the 10th of the month due.
Units are restricted to residential use by one family only. No renting of rooms in your Ironwedge home.
Issues to be included in the project currently underway to revise/update our Association Documents… Establish a maximum number of Ironwedge units that can be rented at any given time; Require a new owner to live in Ironwedge for a minimum of 2 years before unit can be rented.
Renters are required to follow all the same Association Rules&Regulations and By-Laws that homeowners are required to follow.
The new owner/renter Application process can take a maximum of 30 days. Application process forms can be found on the Ironwedge website (ironwedgepoa.com). A fee of $150 must accompany the application.
Motorcycles are allowed in Ironwedge, but must be parked in the owner’s garage AT ALL TIMES.
Association insurance covers the dry wall out. Although not required, it is recommended that each homeowner purchases an HO6 insurance policy to protect the interior contents of their townhouse.